Thursday, January 6, 2022

Coffee Theme Card Swap - Use What You Have

Since the pandemic there's been a movement of "use what you have"since the supply chain is so backed up for almost everything. 
I joined a coffee theme card swap, in hopes it helps me use up all the craft materials I have. Once a month we send out a card to the person assigned to me and then we post it on Facebook. It's fun to see what everyone does!
 I did go through the whole 2020 shut down without buying anything except glue. I really think I can go for years without buying anything! I don't have a lot of coffee theme stamps, so I will have to be creative with what I have. I did get this fox a few years ago because I thought it was funny (it was on sale) and most evenings I feel like this. :)  I'll use it on several cards, changing it up for each person. I also pulled out my very old ink pads (maybe 20 years old?) to stay true to use what you have. Wonder if anyone still have any of these?
I didn't think I would like the Tim Holtz side kick but I find I use it way more than my big machine. It does work great and doesn't take up that much room on my work table. 

No comments: