Sunday, January 2, 2022

Social Media Fail Once Again

Today was a day of doing a lot of social media stuff that is still a mystery to me! There's always a major learning curve and it was another fail for me. I'm good at taking photos but posting them is another thing.
The website is getting updated with current photos instead of using stock photos but it's not as easy as it sounds, at least for us.
The second thing was my fashion consignment person, Madison let me know a pair of used Dr. Martens sold for $106.00. It was a pair of shoes I had in the Salvation Army pile before she pulled them out. She assured me there was a good resale value to them and of course she was right. It still amazes me how fast my consignment people can look up stuff and decide if something is worth posting. My book guy stopped by today to help restock our book case and we had a brief discussion on what vintage books we would take. Condition is important but it's a hard NO on the smelly ones. After everything is sorted out, my volunteers take the rejects to stock the hundreds of little libraries around the city. Nice way to keep the books moving and hopefully finding a new home. 

No comments: