Saturday, October 3, 2009

National Card Making Day 2009

Today is National Card Making day. I'm teaching all day at Memories Live On and Cranberry Hill. I think both stores have make n takes planned to celebrate the holiday.
These are cards that I'm making to send off to the troops. So far I have 100 done and I'm hoping to get 250 done by the end of the week. I'm using up my stash of paper for the backgrounds and keeping the cards on the simple side. Because the cards are going to the troops (so they can mail holiday cards home) I like to keep the embellishments flat. Not sure how well a puffy card would travel coming through the military mail service.

1 comment:

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

The cards are all great Lisa....I know the troops will love em. I have em all bagged up & ready to go. Thank you for your continued support.