Sunday, October 18, 2009

Card Catalog Drawers

I almost missed this at the auction house. It was on a top shelf on top of some other things of a tall wire rack cart, way above what I could see even on my tippy toes. I happened to look up when I was on the other side of the room (not something I normally do since I'm focusing on what's in front of me) when I saw them. I made a metal note to go back and check it out. Well, I totally forgot about it (hubby was with me and I was being rushed) but all the way home, I kept thinking there was something I was suppose to go back and go look at. It wasn't until I printed out the auction catalog several hours later I remember seeing some card catalog drawers. Usually you see large library card catalog drawers which is too big for most studios and the drawers are to narrow for anything but index cards. I was bidding against another person and she turned to her husband and said I was nuts to spend so much on those silly little drawers. I can only guess she's not a crafter otherwise she would see how cool they really are. I'm going to keep one and store all my A2 cards and sample cards, which fit perfectly. I plan to sell off the other two in my booths at Cranberry Hill and Cottage Crafts.

No comments: