Monday, March 3, 2008

Update

It's been non stop cleaning and sorting at my house. Now that the garage is cleaned out (and keeping my husband from moving things back into it) I have to tackle all the boxes that came into the house. Many of them have things for my Alley Cats Vintage Treasures booths. Purrcy loves boxes but didn't want his picture taken tonight. It's Lucy's birthday today, so she had the day off - no modeling. My hallway is filled with boxes so I've decided to work on two feet at a time. So far I've done 6 feet and sorted out 12 boxes. Tonight I worked a boxes of vintage sewing notions and sheet music. Some of the music is over 100 years old. It's a very slow process bagging fragile paper and I have to double check all the pages are together.
The blue prints are being worked on and I'm meeting again with Randy tomorrow.

No comments: