Monday, March 3, 2008

Studio List For Randy

My Must Have List:
1) Good task lighting (recessed) on different switches
2) Epoxy floor or whatever will hold up to chairs rolling across it
3) Sheet metal on one
wall (to use as a display board with magnets)
4) Outlets every two feet at eye level and a few in the ceiling
5) Vented door for water heater
6) Wire the main wall for a flat screen (I don't own a t.v. but I thought demo DVD at crops would be fun)
7) Sink with foot pedals and counter space
8) Space for mini refrigerator
9) Sky light that opens
10) Wire for phone and computer lines
11) Add mail slot on outside wall
12) Automatic vent/fan for attic space

UPDATE: Randy said he can "crank" out my project in two or three weeks. The floor is adding another 3 days after he's done because they have to acid wash off the old paint and the epoxy needs a good two days to dry. Since my cabinet are so large and heavy, he doesn't want me to move then back in until he's 100% sure. He may start this week if he can, but for sure next week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is going to be one amazing space!!!! I love #3 - way cool! A whole WALL to display projects & ideas.
Take pictures of progress along the way & I can't wait to see the big red couch!

Sues said...

I'd love to come scrap in your place with all these ideas! How awesome!