Monday, March 31, 2008

What color?

Today was spent listening to our alarm system being update. If you have every had one installed, you know what I mean. We had to add the studio doors to the system so we did a major overhaul on everything. Both cats decided it was a good idea to stay out of the house until the noise man left. We had high hopes the drywall guys would show up to start taping, but no luck. Randy (the contractor) said this would be the reason the job may take an extra week. Drywall subs are known to be flaky. After the walls are finished, the painting will start. I'm not sure what color I should use. What's your vote? Warm light yellow or soft pale green? I plan to have some sheet metal in large frames to use as display boards and the floor will be a light gray so I put those color up against the wall colors. Since the studio space will be small and very little natural light, I want to keep the colors soft.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I vote for yellow.

Unknown said...

Green is the new Blue.

Cool Colors(calming): Blue, Green, Turquoise, Silver
Warm Colors(exciting): Red, Pink, Yellow, Gold, Orange
Mixed Cool/Warm Colors: Purple, Lavender, Green, Turquoise
Neutral Colors(unifying): Brown, Beige, Ivory, Gray, Black, White

toners said...

I like green :)

Unknown said...

I'm thinking soft green - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Romy of Pixie Paper Arts said...

it ain't easy being green! So I say give it a go!