Thursday, March 20, 2008

Purrcy In My Light Box














I went to use my homemade light box this week and found the background paper had some teeth marks in it. I knew it was one of the cats and I guessed it was Purrcy. He confirmed it tonight.
Lucy (our other cat) is acting like a bull dog with our contractor, Randy. Every time I go out to the studio to answer questions, she is right behind me. She gives the guys the once over, inspects all their tools and then comes back into the house. Most cats don't come near the crew because of the noise and things falling from the ceiling but it doesn't seem to bug Lucy at all. She would really like them out of her space. The cam light shells and outlets are up and getting wired. The frame work for the new ceiling was finished yesterday, so we are moving right along.

No comments: