Monday, March 24, 2008

C.A.S.E. Card

This card was inspired by Michelle Zindorf, one of my favorite creative muses. She has a great blog (see my blog roll for the direct link) along with a step by step tutorial that shows how she makes all those incredible backgrounds for her cards. I changed up the card a little since I don't have much luck using a brayer. It took me several attempts to get the techniques down. It makes a BIG difference if you don't use a variety of colors blending one on top of another. Since I used sponges instead of a brayer, I also had fingerprints showing up where I didn't want them. I had to work much slower than I'm use to. This will be my card for my card swap group this week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am totally in awe of this - beautiful work!

toners said...

WOW! This is beautiful! TFS :)