Saturday, June 29, 2024

Domestic Diva Day 2024

It was really hot so I decided to make today a domestic diva day. I tackled all those little projects I've been putting off for months. Finally got all the artwork I've picked up in the last few months up on the wall. 
I still have boxes of misc stuff that I have to get into Cottage Crafts. I swear the stuff multiples!
For lunch I BBQ a steak and sauté mushrooms, my favorite combo. This evening I made peanut butter cookies and brownies for my ice cream sandwiches. With all that going on in my tiny kitchen I decided to steam up some green beans instead of pan frying them with bacon. My XL Costco size mayonnaise jar has to be use up this month so I went with the standard Japanese dipping sauce, mayo and soy sauce. I added Trader Joe's sriracha sprinkle (new to me), which is pretty good. Sesame seed oil and garlic finished off the green beans. I would have eaten all of it but I wanted a little to go with my leftover steak and the fried rice I'll be making in the morning. 
Picked several bowls of apricots before the squirrels get all of  but now I have to think of what to do with them all!

No comments: