Friday, May 31, 2024

Another art projects in the works.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
It took months and months to dig out the over grown bamboo in my back patio area. There was an old chicken coop (at least that is what I think it was) under all the bamboo that I also removed. After cleaning it all up, I still had the problem of the leaves and dust falling from the trees on to my patio table and grill. I picked up a gazebo canopy at an auction (I know I didn't pay much for it) which took me months to set up as I waited for calmer, non windy weather. I'm so pleased that I can enjoy sitting outside with my morning tea or coffee. 
So why the photo. I was making these little houses to do down to the local neighborhood gnome garden in Carmel. Now I'm thinking why not make a little gnome garden in my backyard? I'm not planting anything in the ground as I'm waiting for to see how much the bamboo will pop up again. I'm thinking I'll plant jasmine at some point. 
The little houses are still a work in process, as I slowly gather up the embellishments. The plan now is to put the houses on poles to keep them off the ground and go for an old mountain village by the sea vibe. Hopefully I can keep adding to my collection!

No comments: