Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Auction Week - August 2021

Related Posts with Thumbnails
It's auction week here in Alameda and I took Mees with me to the preview. Although the auction does post good photos on their website, it's always wise to preview everything. The sewing machine (feather light?) is a hot seller but the smell it's giving off is really bad. Must have been in storage with rats for a long long time.
This auction house has a lot of art work hanging on the walls and I find that the most fun. Not that I resell any of it (not a very profitable thing for me) but still interesting to see all the different styles. I did look for things for the store but this month I didn't see anything worth getting that was in our budget. 
I did pick up a few smalls for my consignment booth at Cottage Crafts in Campbell and if I can will post some pictures before it heads off to the store. 

No comments: