Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Random Drop Offs

I never know what will come through the door, even when I'm not there. I had to go into the store on my day off and I walked into this! Before I leave at the end of my work week, I make sure the sorting table is cleared off. 
Another volunteer had first pick at someone's house and dropped all this off. After Saturday we sell so much, we don't have a lot left on the shelves so this was super to get in. 
What I liked about this lot is the color, the bowls aren't anything special but the bright orange color is great! My assistant is new to all this so he was very excited by the milk glass dishes but sadly not the real thing. I point that out because I price them based on it's being cheap fakes, so if someone makes a comment about the price my volunteers will know why. I did stay to get things cleaned up and priced so when I go into today, I can finish putting everything out. This is what makes picking so fun, you never know what you'll find!

1 comment:

Niki said...

Love the dishes!