Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Arlo - go home

Since I work for an animal shelter on basically an island, there are daily work emails about lost pets. It's very rare that I would see any of the animals posted as is not super safe to go walking by myself and I'm at the store the rest of the time.
This guy (guessing he's a boy) has been hanging around my place since there is a very quiet garden area for him to hang out in. A neighbor posted she has been feeding "Arlo" for the past 2 months and  now she hasn't seen him in 2 weeks.  I send along this picture and said he was in my yard every morning and he making the rounds. All the markings on his face are the same as her photo but she's sure it isn't him. Since she lives almost right behind me and this is Arlo's territory (from the weekly cat fights that happen) I'm pretty sure it's him. Guess I have to tell him to stop by the feeding station once in awhile so she doesn't worry about him and get him off our watch list! ;) 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: