Friday, October 22, 2010

Wedding

Related Posts with Thumbnails
One of my nieces decided to get married this month on a day that would be easy to remember 10/20/10.  To keep things simple they decided to get married down at city hall.  She also had to find a wedding dress that would be ready within a few weeks. I was part of the wedding dress hunt and it's not as easy as it sounds. Luckily she's a sample size so she was able to find one off the rack and just had to get it cleaned. I really liked her flower bouquet and I later found out that my daughter Evan made it after watching various YouTube videos.  I like the unusual flowers and colors they picked.

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

That's the way to do a wedding! Lovely couple, focus on them, not all the STUFF of big, fancy weddings.