Sunday, October 17, 2010

Busy Morning Cooking

Related Posts with ThumbnailsOne of the advantage of getting up before sunrise.  Annie and I head out the door as soon as it's light enough for me to see where her tennis balls land. Annie runs hard for about 45 minutes chasing the balls and then we walk the trail before heading home. This morning I had to make a double batch of dog cookies.  So while I had the oven on, I decided to make three apple cakes.  One for Evan, no walnuts, one for Hubby, rasins, cranberries,walnuts and one for Lars who gave me all the apples.  Hubby started eating his apple cake before I could take the photo.
Evan ran the Nike marathon today in San Francisco so I made a big lasagna for dinner.  I had enough parts left over to make a small one for Lars. 

No comments: