Friday, July 30, 2010

Still more Clown Cards

Related Posts with ThumbnailsI'm still working on using up my stash of clown paper by Sassafras.  I CASE this card from the Paper Crafters magazine - special summer edition. It's simple but it uses up all those little bits I have piling up on my worktable.
Went out early this morning to walk Annie (before 6:00 am) thinking I would not see any of her doggie buddies.  Well, I was so wrong.  There are a new set of Alaskan huskies I call "the boys".  They are four months old and super cute.  The owner doesn't let just any dog play with his babies. He walks them super early every morning so they won't run into anyone else.  Annie so far is the only dog that is allowed to play with them off leash. After playing with the boys, she is so tired we can barely make it home. :)

No comments: