Sunday, July 11, 2010

Red Egg and Ginger Party

Related Posts with ThumbnailsWe went to our first Red Egg and Ginger party on Saturday up in San Francisco.  It was interesting since I haven't attended one before.
Each guest is suppose to take an egg home after the party.  I'm not a picky eater but if I have a choice, I won't eat hard boiled eggs.  When I travel to third world countries, the only source of safe protein is hard boiled eggs.  When I was in Nepal, we had them morning, noon and night.  Food was not one of highlights of the trip.  I still had to take in enough calories to keep my energy levels up while trekking so I ate eggs at every meal and while on the trail.  I've eaten enough to last a life time.
My daughter has no issues with eggs so she took them home, I'm sure to make deviled eggs.

No comments: