Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Studio Update - Almost Done






My studio is 99% done! There is a problem with the sink that I have (it's from Germany) not having all the hardware when I brought it. So, now I have to special order the parts. It's not a big deal and doesn't effect me from getting things moved in and filling up the drawers. Lucy and Purrcy thought it was their new play room and decided to play cat and mouse while I was moving things in last night. I have lots of nice comfy chairs for classes and crops. I still have the tables in the storage Pod, so they won't be in for another week or two. I did go over budget but it wasn't a total sticker shock. I told Randy (the contractor) that this remodel is my new car. :)



2 comments:

Debbie said...

The pictures don't do it justice. The room is great; tons of craft items, lots of light, very welcoming. All it needs is some art on the walls and people!

Romy of Pixie Paper Arts said...

I can't wait! It looks really cool so far!