Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Class in the works

I haven't done a lot of design work for my classes since the start of my studio remodel. Now that we are down to the last week and just the finishing work has to be done on the studio I can focus on my classes again. I'm planning on doing a "beyond the basics" class with the Cuttlebug embossing folders so I start playing around with different technique. I rubbed the ink several times over the whole embossing folder and when it came out of the machine, I was thrilled to see this alter art look. I didn't want to cover up the embossing so I picked the smallest sentiment I had.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Lisa, what a faboo card! LOVE it :D

Cheers.
Marie

Debbie said...

Love it!

toners said...

Beautiful! Wow!

lynzei said...

Ooohh, I love it! What kind of ink di you use? The base is red paper? It is absolutely gorgeous!