Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Inner Studio - Stamp Storage




Since my inner studio is clean, I thought I would share some photos. Who knows when it will be this clean again! The large printer's cabinet holds all my loose stamps. People ask how I know where everything is. I work with my stamps everyday, so I just know what drawer to open. I got this printer's cabinet many years ago at a local auction house down in Pacific Grove. I haven't seen another this large since. Right across from that is my work table, were I design all my classes. After I have design the class, I go out to my new larger studio space and prep for the class. You can tell that I don't have many Stampin' Up sets for being a SU demo person. I sell off the old ones as soon as they are discontinued, since people can not longer purchase them. The only ones I keep are current. One of the best things I did was to mount two DVD holders from Ikea to the legs of my table to hold all my SU ink pads. I don't have any wall space in my inner studio so in creative moment I got out the drill. It has worked out great!

2 comments:

toners said...

Wow! What a great piece of furniture :) I want to come over and play!

Anonymous said...

I've been watching the completion of your studio with great envy. What a wonderful space! I hope someday to have something at least half as nice. Congratulations!