Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cornflakes Meeting


My very first guests into my new studio space were the "Cornflakes" - my card making group! It was a little chilly outside but once we got all the lights turned on it got very toasty. I now have to think of how I will cool the room down during the summer. No, I can't add AC - zoning issues. I did learn that I can't hear the door bell when I'm in the studio. I will have to fix that problem.
Since I was running around trying to get my house put back together before the meeting, I didn't have a lot of time to work on my cards for the swap. Once again I made a 3 minute card. The flakes have been really patience with me and my quickies. I promise (unless the meeting is at my house again) to make something with a little more detail.
Stamps are from A Muse, paper from Memory Box that I cut on my AccuCut machine with a large circle die. I didn't cut the very top, so it makes a nice folding card.

3 comments:

Sues said...

Your studio looks AMAZING! I bet your cornflake group loved the new space!!! Do we all get a chance to see it when we're there in June?? :)

Debbie said...

Wowza Lisa, you really know how to set a table, it looks beautiful. What did you serve? I never would have thought about the lights making the room hot. They have small portable room sized air conditioners on wheels, you have to invest in one or two of those.

toners said...

Wow, Lisa, it looks amazing - so homely and welcoming!!