Monday, August 26, 2024

My Lucky Omen Showed Up

Do you  believe in omens? For me when I hear and see a hawk it's a good sign for me. Could be just wishful thinking but I'm going with it! This morning as I was playing the Cooper and Pippa out back, a hawk landed in the top of a very tall redwood tree. Well all redwood trees are tall. :) Didn't get a picture as I had to keep my eye on Cooper who would knock me over if I wasn't paying 100% attention. I haven't seen a hawk or falcon in a long time so I hope this means good things are coming my way!
There are a lot of redwood trees in this neighborhood, being that most of these homes were built in the 1930's. I'm sure back then there were groves of redwoods. More and more of the homes are being turned into monster homes because the lots are big. Back in the day when you had to a full size barn out back. All the new builds, have no redwoods which I can only guess got cut down. 

No comments: