Friday, August 23, 2024

Enjoying Perfect Weather

It's always a learning curve when babysitting for someone new. Getting use to their schedule, personality etc... I asked about when to take the dogs out for their walk and they said I didn't have to, they have their backyard. The massive backyard has plenty of the space to run full out laps. I still think it would be nice to take them for a walk but they're not really leash trained, at least the lab isn't and he's way too big to even try.
Now for the people in the family, the backyard is just lovely. Besides the salt water pool and gardens, there's an over the top entertainment area. Now that we're back to our mild weather, it's lovely to sit out here while the fur babies run around. 
The house was built in the 1930's but they completely remodeled it. They didn't go with the over the top monster home, but a nice comfortable single story, with all the upgrades. I think just as much was spent on the backyard, which is my favorite part. I know if I ever get to design another house and garden, I would copy this one!

No comments: