Thursday, August 22, 2024

Latest Babysitting Gig


I'm currently babysitting these guys. Cooper is the lab  (high energy) and Pippa who's very bossy. 
They have a very nice big backyard and even a salt water pool to play in. 
Last night neither of them would go into their crates. Since I didn't want to stress them out, I let them sleep on the bed with me. Cooper was good and didn't move around at all. He took up most of the bed so it was good he wasn't fussy.  Pippa on the other hand had to be on top of me, so whenever I moved she had to readjust too. 
Cooper was so excited to play fetch, I got body slammed several times before I figure out how to dodge him as he threw his toy at me. Guessing he doesn't get to play fetch too often to know it's not good to knock the person throwing your toy over. Would be a hard stop for sure! 


No comments: