Monday, August 19, 2024

Did a little retail therapy

I was having a pity party on Sunday just thinking about having to find yet another place to live. The thought of having to pack up everything again just makes me mentally tired. 
I decided to do some retail therapy and visited my favorite picking spot in Campbell. The parking lot sale will only last until the end of year as they also have to move to make way for even more condos. Really how many condos and high density housing do we really need? 
Do I need more stuff for my booth at Cottage Crafts? No I don't, but I found some very cool stuff that I never see at the thrift stores.  Breaking down the cost of every item (paid $10 for the lot) it worked out to about .25 each. Can't really beat that price. 
This wooden chicken egg cup lead me down the rabbit hole. It was on top of a small box that was packed in 2003. I didn't go through the whole box as everything was wrapped so well. Just took a chance on it because why would someone take the time to package it so carefully if it was the "good" stuff. :) I wasn't disappointed!
Everything will be at Cottage Crafts this week. 


Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: