Thursday, August 8, 2024

Louis Vuitton Box

Years ago (when I was a newbie) while I was at an auction down in Monterey, I saw one of the employee (I think it's against the rules)  bidding on a lot of just empty jewelry and watch boxes. Normally you don't see employees  actively bidding but it did make me realize what that was all about.  Things resell for way more if you have the box. At the Dragon we have sell Tiffany boxes and pouches all the time. 
As we were leaving for the day, someone had left some bags out by our gate. I just threw everything in the back of my car as I didn't want to have to open up the store. I saw the Louis Vuitton box with its shopping bag and didn't want it to get wet. Now we will see if the box sells for $20.00.
Update: It sold in less than a day. 

No comments: