Sunday, August 18, 2024

Having to pivot yet again.

I'm totally bummed that I once again have to move. The landlord told me yesterday they are selling the house now that their children are done with school. 
I was just starting to feel at home here now that I have my back patio area nice and comfy. I've been enjoying having my morning coffee out here and pretending to be by the ocean. The morning commute traffic sounds just like the ocean waves. Yes, my hearing is not so good. :) Now I have to decide if I should keep watering my front garden. I know who ever buys the main house, will tear it down to build a monster home. The same developer has purchased all the homes in the neighborhood and basically builds the same house over and over again. She's been doing this for years to the homes go up very fast.

No comments: