Monday, July 8, 2024

Shun Kai Knife Score!

You never know what you will find at a thrift store!  Shun Kai is one of my favorite brand of knives!
I was clean up the very large knife drawer in the back room that I'm sure hasn't seen daylight in years. Most of the knives are junky, still useable but nothing special. Way more bread knives than anything else. 
I was very shocked when I saw the wavy pattern on this knife. Hoping that I was right it was a Shun Kai made in Japan. I was gifted one by my daughter years ago and I only use it when I need something sliced super thin. It's kept its edge for many years. It's very $$$ but at the Dragon I only paid $4. Whoever priced it years ago didn't know their knives!  Well very knife they priced was $4 so I'm sure they didn't even look at it. 

No comments: