Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Pink Whitehall Cube Pitcher

Normally I don't pick at estate sale, as everything is full retail. On Sunday when I was out running errands I stop at one that on the way to my next stop. I'm on the hunting for a Big Shot XL base plate, so thought maybe a crafter's lived there. 
On the third day of any estate sale, things are 50% off but that also means things are very picked over. The house was pretty much empty and I was about to leave when I noticed that some of the kitchen cabinets were closed. So of course I opened them, you're allowed to do this.  I found this pitcher ($8) which surprised me. There were some matching glasses (6) in another cabinet ($1 each) so I got the whole set for $6.00. It's not a money spinner but I think I can get $25 for the whole set. If the pitcher and glasses were together, it would have sold sooner. 
There were a few other things but the estate person realized I was a picker so the prices, even at 50% were full retail. Being it was the last day, I would think it's better to sell it for something than pay to have it hauled away.

No comments: