Thursday, July 4, 2024

High End Thrift Store Meaning

People always give me the evil eye when I say I volunteer at a high end thrift store. It doesn't mean things are priced high, it means we get really high end donations all the time. Yes, we do get the junky trashy stuff too but with the store being so small, we process those things out to be recycled or donated to other non profits. I noticed in the men's section (in the backroom) that all these shirts were obviously dry cleaned before being donated. Then I saw the monogram on the collar. I've never seen that before so I looked for other marking because I was curious. These were custom tailored shirts, all in perfect condition. Now the debate is what size are they. I'm guessing medium, slim fit. 
Happy Dragon is gearing up for our big clearance sale starting July 10th, even things in the locked case will be on sale. I think this is the only time the locked cases go on sale. 
Then starting on the 17th, it a bag sale for the clothes. Whatever you can get in a large grocery bag (we provide) for one money. It will be my first big sale and I heard it gets crazy!

No comments: