Sunday, April 17, 2022

Updated Plans for May 2022


Thank you to everyone for the good luck wishes as I set off on another adventure or a better title - lack of a plan. 
This past year has flown by in a blur. Losing Annie did hit me very hard and even a year later I still miss her just as much.
So the current plan is that I will take Henk down to the Carmel house with me for two weeks. His mom has a business trip for a week and I thought it would be easier for me to be down in Carmel with the baby, well better for me. He does sleep well at night when he gets a good long walk in and down there it's much nicer and safer to do. He's a solid guy so I don't think we will be walking on the beach during low tide since carrying him up and down the stairs will be way too much for me. I do plan to stroller hike the trails along the cliffs and maybe even go to the state park. After that I hope to be house sitting up in Tahoe for a few months or maybe even Hawaii. Who knows where I'll ended up?

No comments: