Thursday, April 21, 2022

Cara Cara Oranges



Related Posts with Thumbnails
I'm not naturally a morning person but after years of waking up before dawn for Annie, I got use to it. Making coffee is also one of those things I do, not because I like coffee but because of the memories and morning routine it provides. 
I'm a sort of foodie but growing up in California it's a natural thing for most of us. Farmer markets with real local produce (there's a story behind that) are very common. When I'm down in Carmel, we're very close to the local farmers because of all the farm land that surrounds it. I didn't know much (and still don't) about oranges but at a farmers market I picked up some Cara Cara oranges and found I like this variety. It's also a favorite of Mees but he's seriously more into banana bread. So well Cara Cara are in season this is my quick morning breakfast before heading over for grammy duty. 

No comments: