Thursday, April 14, 2022

The packing has started.

It's getting super real now that I HAVE TO start packing and deciding where in the world I'll end up. Not to mention getting my taxes done and all those other life things one has to deal with. Since I've  purged so many times in the last 12 years I don't have a lot and what I do have I use so I couldn't really pack. This time around I don't want to pay a lot for storage so I'm letting go of some of my bigger pieces of furniture as well. Makes me sad to do so but I think it's time. There are a lot of memories attached to each piece and if I knew where I was going, it would be a different. I tell myself this is my Swedish Death Cleaning phase of life, getting rid of things so my children won't have to. At the store I've talked to a lot of people who are donating doing this. It's sad for us but we know in the long run it will make life easy for those who have to deal with our estates after we die.  
I do like the apartment I currently have, the layout is nice and until a month ago I had no neighbors. Alameda being right next to Oakland with it's crime rate out of control, just isn't the best place for me to live and I don't want to get use to it. Fear of not being able to go out at night or safely parking my car anywhere 
Related Posts with Thumbnailsisn't the kind of life I want.  Please send positive vibes my way, I sure could use the help! :)

No comments: