Monday, December 6, 2021

Recycled Art Planters

Related Posts with ThumbnailsMerchandising is a big part of what makes the store look and feel the way it does. A day doesn't go by without customers making comments on how calm and nice the store is. While I was gone on vacation the displays were getting a little messy and junky. More is not always better when it comes to displays. 
As an example these trashy (that's just what I call them) wall hangings were scattered all around the store, which to my design eye wasn't the best way to display them. So I group them to all be in the same place so customers could get the full impact of them and pick the one they liked best.  They all sold within two days, which even surprised me! I think the price point of $8 also had something to do with it. I lowered the price because keeping plants alive in the store is hard especially if they leak. The volunteer donor wasn't happy that I moved them but I think we sold them faster this way. Having one hanging in the middle of our Murano glass bowls just wasn't cutting it.   

No comments: