Monday, December 20, 2021

New gadgets for my coffee

I'm not a coffee snob but I do make my coffee with the pour over method because I don't have a lot of counter space. My kitchen here may be bigger than what I had in Cupertino but the contractor who did the remodel didn't think about storage (you have to be over 6'5" to reach the upper cabinets) or counter space. The cabinets under the counters can't be use because they are too narrow to fit anything but tiny spice jars. I say this because another contractor was used when the unit next to me (same floor plan) was remodeled and he made sure there was useable storage space as well as counter space, he did a much better job. 
 I've always seen the pour over peeps use this type of pot so I picked one up and gave it a try. Now I understand why! It's nice  to see the temperature instead of guessing and much easier to pour where I want the water to go. Does it make a better cup of coffee? Can't really answer that, I'm still a novice when it comes to coffee. :) 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: