Friday, December 24, 2021

Advance level picking 2021

We get a lot of pickers (resellers) shopping at the store and I know most of them now by sight but not by name. 
We're a very secretive group. :)
Related Posts with ThumbnailsThis huge gold frame came in and I priced it at $150.00, which for the store is a high ticket item. The full retail value for it would be well over $300.
I had hopes of doing a new display with it, as I didn't think there was anyone wanting one this big. I know once my display went up it would sell so I thought I had time. 
A regular picker came in, measured it, asked about it's history, the donor etc...  Not only did he buy it but the person he resold it to came into the store to pick it up because the picker couldn't get it in his car. Hats off to him, this is advance level picking!

No comments: