Sunday, December 26, 2021

3D Annie

My son and his girlfriend gave me a 3D image of Annie in her "throw the ball" pose. Yes, it made me cry as this was the first Christmas without her. It was another very quiet Christmas since Mees was very sick. We decided there shouldn't be any family get together even with Mees testing negative. 
I was pretty much a sloth all day but I did have big plans to pack away the few Christmas things I took out but nope that didn't happen! 
Last year I was still in Cupertino with Annie so we worked out in the yard, cleaning things up and just playing outside. Sure miss that place and having the option to be outside.
 Here's even if it wasn't raining, there isn't too much to do outside and feel safe. 
Last month we all where at the Carmel house so that was our Thanksgiving and Christmas time together. I don't really look at the calendar dates anymore now that my kids are adults and having their own lives to live.

No comments: