Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Petites Dresden Wreath


I'm thrilled that I was able to get this Petites Dresden wreath at the auction this week.  Paid almost full retail for it but it will stay in my collection for a little bit before I sell it off. Hopefully the vintage ornaments  that was also in the lot will off set the cost 
I should have taken a photo of the green garland that was wrapped around it so you could see why most dealers past by it. The garland covered most to the details and you couldn't tell how full the wreath really was.  These wreath were meant to have garland on them for each season, reason all the holidays are on the wreath. Each one is unique because they used old brass Christmas ornaments or candy molds. I think I'll try and hunt done the candy mold one. 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: