Monday, December 27, 2021

Quiet 2021 Christmas



It was a very quiet Christmas for me again this year. Mees was very sick so the family gathering had to be canceled. There was a food swap so I have a very full refrigerator. 
Thinking back on last year during the major shut down, it wasn't so bad since Annie was still with me and I could be outside working on the yard.
I think this is the new normal of quiet holidays and limited. parties.  Made Mees jello and his favorite banana bread. My daughter said it was a Japanese tradition to have fried chicken on Christmas Eve which is something totally new to me. :) but I made it anyways for them. I'm hoping to score some fresh crab for New Years from a local fishing boat. Heard you have to get on his super secret list of customers since his fish store closed because Covid. Working on it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: