Monday, October 31, 2022

Somethings just say buy me.

Sometimes things just speak to me, not that I hear voices or anything like that. :) Hopefully you know what I mean. 
From the first day I saw this piece I liked it. It's not practical nor does it have any resale value, but I liked it. Everyday for a week when I went in to Goodwill store I looked for it. I know at some point if it doesn't sell, it will go to the bins (last stop for unsold items) and more than likely into the landfill. It had been at the store for almost 3 weeks (there are date stamps on everything) so the clock was ticking. It was $7.49, which is a little high for something I won't be able to flip. I finally gave in and purchased it. It's hand painted and made in Portugal. I'm thinking when I finally find a place to call home, I start a collection. :) 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: