Thursday, October 13, 2022

Gut feelings

Yesterday I went to look at a ADU in Sunnyvale that was up to rent. It had almost everything on my check list. It was a new unit that was at one time part of the main house.  It had a washer and dryer, small kitchen and in a reasonable safe area but I just couldn't say yes. I just don't know why but I just couldn't. My gut just told me as perfect as it seemed, not to say yes. I felt sick that I didn't say yes when I got in the car but my gut just told me no. Ever have that gut reaction to something?
Please put out some positive vibes for me and hopefully I find something before my time runs out. 
The dutch cookie jar in the picture (I'm getting better at taking picture before they go out in my booth)  I found at one of the GoodWill stores last week. Vintage for sure and will look nice with the few Dutch pieces I have left in my booth. It's not something I can sell on WhatNot as it's too big to ship and not worry about breaking.  I have another auction this morning (rubber stamps)  and then off to search for more treasures and hopefully finding a place to call home. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: