Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Binge Watching - Portrait Artist of the Year

up coming whatnot auction 
Does anyone else love finding a  good TV show to binge watch?Related Posts with Thumbnails I've been process over a thousand stamps to sell on WhatNot and finding something to play in the background really helps pass the time. I love the TV show called "Portrait Artist of the Year" from England. It amazing what the artists can create in just 4 hours but the best part is how each painting style is so different. 
As far as me finding a decent place to rent, it's been one step forward and two steps back. :(  I found a place Saratoga that had everything I was looking for. The current tenant decided he needed more time to move out even thou he already has another place. I thought I was going to be able to move in the first of the month. Where I'm staying at now, I have to out by the 5th, so the timing was good. Because of the delay, I'm renting the Carmel House (at full vacation rental rate - ouch) until December. Since I can't be 100% sure this guy is going to move out any time soon, I'm still going to look for a place to call home. 

No comments: