Sunday, October 9, 2022

Biggest WhatNot auction to date 2022

I've really been trying to do auctions every week to keep my channel active. I keep them short (about an hour long) so that means I only have about 30-40 for sale. I don't sell a lot so it goes by fast. For my next auction, I'm selling off all the unmounted stamps and dies I've had in the ZZ booth at Cottage Crafts. Never realized how much I had in the booth until I gathered everything up! I'm guessing this auction will be a few hour long because I have over 80 items listed! Most of the items came from a huge lot I picked up at Goodwill a few years  ago but I'm still amazed at how much I still have in storage!
Today I'll be down in Gilroy today moving my printer's cabinet to the new needlepoint store in Morgan Hill. It's so nice to get my cabinet out of storage and back in uses. Now I can't remember if I emptied all the drawers!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: