Tuesday, December 6, 2011

One big tree for the Yu Ai Kai

 I've done a lot of Christmas tree decorating in my time both for my home and for companies. I really wanted the Yu Ai Kai to have a BIG tree this year. It takes man power and with my loss of muscle mass, I'm not able to handle a tree this big anymore. The massage guys were good enough to help cut one down, get it in the truck and carry it into the building.  That's Glenn in the photo, who is a triathlon kind of guy and even he said it was a good work out going up and down the slopes looking for the right tree. Don't think he broke out into a sweat like everyone else. Nice to have these very fit young guys at the AWC! Now the task of getting it decorated. Too bad all my Christmas ribbon was thrown out during the big move.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: