Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Normal Day?



Related Posts with ThumbnailsI think today was one of the first days in a long time I haven't had to pack, throw out or move something. My life is slowly getting back into a semi normal routine. During the Big Move Out, I was carrying so many keys, I had to have one purse just to hold them all.  Now I'm down to only 6 which makes my purse much lighter.
During those time when things get over whelming, I have to think about all the things I'm thankful for. So here is this week's list.
1) Super great place where I work.
2) Great boss who is supportive and understanding when I'm not on top of  my game.
3) Former neighbors who let me use their super sized truck during the big move. I was finally was able to give their keys back last night.
4) Friends who share not only the joys in my life but help support me through the tough times too.
5) Strangers who's kind hearts help me continue on the path to a more positive light.
6) Strong young guys always willing to do the heavy lifting, run errands and misc. handyman work at a moments notice.
7) My volunteer cookie baker who makes awesome cookies every week.
8) Pants that fit - not as easy as it sounds.
9) Washers and Dryers (yes, I have access to more than one) since I'm not a clothes horse, I have to wash clothes everyday.
10) Cheap airline tickets making my trip to Hawaii possible.
11) Annie who is always happy to see me in the morning when I pick her up. To her foster parents who love her almost as much as I do.
12) For the warm bed I have and the flight of stairs I have climb every night, which is helping my weak leg recover.

2 comments:

carrie said...

So glad to read that you are taking your trip to Hawaii! When do you leave?

Lisa said...

I leave the end of February to see the whales and to celebrate my birthday.