Monday, December 12, 2011

Moving Again - New Blog

Spiritual Death Wake Bonfire
I made it through some very difficult times with the help from my good friends, but big girls have to know they can also go it alone. Find out who they are now and not live in the past. I will be switching to a new blog site soon so I can post more personal things to help me go through the challenges I will be tackling in the coming years. 
When I started my blog all those years ago, it was for the general public but my life has changed so much. To help find out who I am after ending a long term marriage is a little more private. I'm still willing to share but only to those who can help encourage, challenge, keep me focused and maybe even inspire other on the their own path.
I will post here when my new blog is ready and if you request it, email the link to you.  You will have to subscribe to my new blog (sign in) so I know who is visiting.
Had a great time at my Spiritual Death Wake Weekend at the beach. Made some very tough decisions and plans for my future. It was also fun to talk about our silly dreams and hopes between the tears and sadness.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sign me up sista! missed being with you this weekend, know that I was there in thought & spirit!

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, Lisa. I would love to be signed up for your new blog. Best wishes as you enter this new phase of growth and self-discovery!

Skye Haas said...

I hope I can join you on your journey to your new blog. It has helped me realize that I need to be able to let go of things...not always easy but if you don't let go it only hurts yourself. I have yet to practice this but I have seen it in you and that gives me hope!!