Thursday, December 8, 2011

Crafty Friends

Related Posts with ThumbnailsI may not be able to do as much crafting as I have in the past but I still have some pretty talented crafty friends. Marcia B made this cute little Santa box.  Love all the little details that gives it a personality.
It's been another whirlwind morning with tons of things on my ever growing to do list. My spiritual mentor told me keeping busy helps keep the negative thoughts from creeping in.  I still will have to deal with them, but I can make the choice of when I want to do that. Much healthier way to go. Getting ready for my spiritual death wake weekend at the beach is keeping everything in focus. Friends flying in for the weekend, bonfire plans all set, Annie's babysitting arranged and the run to the liquor store done. I'm not a drinker so it was entertaining trying to figure out what to buy at Bev Mo from the list everyone sent in. Have to say, some pretty hot guys shop there and are very helpful if you have no idea what to buy.  You can tell from the picture below my drink of choice requires no ID. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so you still haven't told me when this weekend is so I can toast with you from my side of the world!