Sunday, July 3, 2011

Perks of the Job

One of the volunteers, Robin down at the Akiyama Wellness Center brings in lunch on her volunteer day. She really likes to cook, which is a good thing since most of the time I don't have time to sit down and eat. Robin brings in lunch, heats it up at noon and has it waiting for me.  Sadly it may be 3 hours before I can get to it but it's nice to know there's food in the house.  She made some super basil pesto a few weeks ago and I just got around to using it.  It was super good and I would have eaten all of it if I had more bread.   I'm not a big pasta eater, too many carbs and too hard to eat when running around.  I know bread isn't much better but I don't need a bowl to carry it around while I try to eat it. Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: