Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lastest Project


Full Circle Farms
 It's been a busy last couple of weeks. Now that my center is booked solid Monday thur Friday (one major tasks on my to do list when I was hired) Related Posts with Thumbnailsthere isn't much down time.  My home computer also got the blue screen of death and had to go into the shop.  Got my computer back but my spell check is in French. I can't fix it from home and the computer guy wants me to bring everything back in.  Really, can't he just walk me through it on the phone?  I'm guessing there is a language issue.  Tough to get off of work in time to get it down to the shop when Borhan is there, but I'm happy to have my computer back.
One of the projects I'm working on right now is setting up a community garden at the center.  It's proving to be an uphill battle. I hope to team up with Full Circle Farms in Sunnyvale. There are many issues outside of our control since the property is still owned by the city. With all the budget cuts and staff layoffs, it hard to find anyone at the city who can help. Even if we raised the money to build the best senior garden in the country we may not be able to break ground.    

No comments: